Anders Brolin AB
Types of personal data we collect
Types of information we collect:
- Identifiers, such as your name, address (including city, postal code and country), email address, telephone number, secondary number, account name, IP address and other information you provide to us.
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, product or services purchased, obtained or considered.
- Financial information, such as VAT or F tax forms, or other financial information that you provide to us.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your usage statistics, information about your device (including browser and operating system), your browsing history, access times and referring website.
- Professional, employment or educational information, such as your job title, company name (including company web address and number of employees).
- Conclusions may be drawn from the data we collect to create a profile about you that reflects your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, behaviour, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and skills.
We may request additional information from you depending on certain transactional, contractual or regulatory requirements. We will let you know what information we need and how it will be used.
Sources from which we collect personal data
We collect information about you and how you interact with us in several ways, including:
- Information you provide to us directly. We collect the information you give us directly, such as when you register for an account with us through our website or submit information to us (e.g., in connection with a bid or purchase, when you submit an inquiry, etc.).
- Information that is automatically collected or inferred from your interaction with us. We automatically collect technical information about your interactions with us (e.g., IP address and browsing history).
- Information from public sources.
- Information from third parties. We receive information about you and your interactions with us from third parties, such as your employer or co-workers, third-party service providers, credit reporting agencies, companies that provide or sell lists of potential buyers, and others who interact with us
We may combine information we receive from various sources described in this policy, including third-party and public sources, and use or disclose it for the purposes set forth below.
If you provide your personal information to us offline, this policy applies to our collection and use of your information.
How we use your personal information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide services to you, such as to complete transactions with you; register and administer your account; to establish and facilitate our business relationship with you; to respond to an inquiry, complaint or request from you; and to understand your preferences and needs.
- For our own internal business purposes, such as to administer and improve our websites; to track and report website traffic; to analyze our customers' demographics and interests; to diagnose potential problems with our server; to improve or develop features, products and services; to monitor and analyze information about your browsing and viewing preferences; and to otherwise protect or promote our legitimate interests.
- For legal, security or safety reasons, to comply with legal requirements; protect our safety, property or rights of those who interact with us or others; and detect, prevent and respond to security incidents or other harmful, deceptive, fraudulent or unlawful activity.
- In a de-identified, anonymised or aggregated format. When converted to a de-identified, anonymised or aggregated format, the data no longer constitutes personal information and we may use this information for any purpose. We may use and share anonymized or aggregated information with third parties.
- For marketing purposes. We may use your personal information to send email alerts and newsletters about upcoming auctions, sales events, and information about our products and services that we expect may be of interest to you.
- For other purposes for which you give permission.
Who we share the information with
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set forth in this policy) without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal regulations or to comply with an official investigation by a law enforcement organization.
We may share your personal information with the categories of recipients described below:
- Liquidity Services Affiliates: we may share your personal information within the Liquidity Services group with business entities.
- Service Providers: we may share your personal information with external service providers such as Salesforce, Oracle Eloqua, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure whose services we may use from time to time to help us provide services to you and to assist us in conducting our business. We will only share your information where it is lawful and required for the provision of services to you or where you have consented to this.
- Business partners, other website users or other third parties: we may also provide your personal information to our business partners for their own purposes, including for third-party marketing. If required by law, we will seek your consent before engaging in such sharing.
- For Legal, Security and Safety Purposes: Upon subpoena, court order or official request, we may share your personal information to investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activity, fraud or potential threats, or to exercise legal rights or defend claims, when we believe doing so may protect your safety or our or others' safety, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- In connection with a business transaction or for other reasons: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy assets. If another entity acquires us or merges with us, your personal information will be disclosed to such entity. If we make an asset sale by a particular business division, your personal information (if held by such business division) may be considered an asset of ours and as such it is possible that it will be sold or transferred to the purchasing third party. .
- Audit Purposes: We may provide transaction-related information to government or private auditors to inspect or validate our business practices, accounting or financial reports. Any disclosure of information for such a purpose will be subject to standard confidentiality restrictions.
Steps to protect your data
We are committed to protecting your personal information.
We use appropriate technological measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information.
Our websites use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for all sensitive data transmitted over the Internet. This includes customers who add data to the site and employees who transfer data from the site. No information, including passwords that provide access to sensitive information, ever flows over the Internet unencrypted.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we delete your personal data that we hold about you. However, this does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.